Our past performance shows our ability to deliver projects for customers facing a variety of challenges. These include tight schedules and remote sites where we have needed to consider environmental and technological factors. Because of our extensive experience in managing large projects, we are in the best position to pull together the different strands of your project.
“We offer project management consultancy that is flexible enough to accommodate small-scale through to multi-billion dollar projects. “
Benotek Engineering Project Managers are trained to focus on three key elements in any engineering project – planning, costs and quality. Our staff are provided with a set of project management tools that enable them to monitor and exceed customer expectations in these areas. From strategic and commercial implications, to technical, organizational, and people management, and they are all passionate about bringing projects in on time and to budget.
Whatever your requirements, whether you wish to outsource the management of an engineering project or require additional project management expertise to top up your resources internally, Benotek Engineering Limited offers a flexible service and can provide project managers to assist in any of the following aspects of an engineering project.
- Providing daily project management resource and skills
- Setting project goals and objectives
- Producing or managing project plans and specifications
- Managing suppliers
- Managing communications, both internally and externally
- Prioritizing and delegating tasks to meet project plan and timescales
- Identifying and supplying skilled engineering resources
- Managing the production of project documentation
- Controlling costs and budgets
- Managing and mitigating project risks
- Monitoring progress against Key Performance indicators (KPIs)
- Managing health and safety of employees and suppliers
- Delivering the project both on time and to budget