Our site support personnel are able to offer a total electrical and instrumentation routine or preventative maintenance package that can be designed to meet your requirements. We offer maintenance solutions that help to extend the life expectancy of your plant and processes. We can identify early potential problems and provide service response times that assist in maximizing the efficiency of any planned or unplanned downtime or shutdowns.
Our experienced, high quality workforce is available for the following activities; Repair, Calibration, Certification of electronics, Electro-pneumatic and pneumatic instruments. We also offer commissioning support using designated personnel to meet your specific operational requirements, providing specialist assistance with fault finding, electrical systems, technical guidance and hand-over of processes and systems. Our Engineers and Technicians conduct maintenance activities on electrical, mechanical and instrumentation facilities on Onshore and offshore platform.
We provide the following maintenance services:
- Electrical Plant. (Switchgear, Motor control centers, VSD, VFD)
- Electrical Power Management systems
- Power system Protection relays (Coordination studies, Calibration , settings and functionality test)
- Earthing and Lightning Protection system (Installation, testing and maintenance)
- UPS, Inverter and battery Chargers (Installation and maintenance)
- Batteries and Battery Banks (Installation, testing and Maintenance)
- Solar Energy Devices and Equipment (Installation and Maintenance)
- HVAC-R (Heat, Ventilation and Air Conditioning system)-Installation and Maintenance (Split and central/ Industrial units)
- MV and LV Cable Splicing, Jointing and termination
- Overhead lines Network (Installation and Maintenance)
- ESD system (Installation and Maintenance)
- Provisions of Load Banks-Rental (AC, DC)